[dropcap]N[/dropcap]ational Parks, life Sanctuaries and Game Reserves
Protected spaces in Bangladesh cowl some a pair of of the country’s total area or 243 677 angular distance. There square measure eight national parks in Bangladesh also as seven life sanctuaries, 5 conservation sites and one game reserve.
Bangladesh’s National Parks is outlined as comparatively giant square measureas of natural beauty wherever the flora and fauna are protected and preserved for the general public to get pleasure from and gain education. life sanctuaries square measure selected square measureas wherever life and natural resources are protected and for the availability of undisturbed breeding. A game reserve is outlined by the govt. as an area that protects life also as serves to extend the numbers of assorted species.
Bhawal park in Gazipur was established in 1982 to preserve necessary habitats and build opportunities for recreation, education and analysis. The outstanding style of flora is thicket sal forest. Himchari park was supported in 1980 at Cox’s Bazar. Semi-evergreen also as deciduous forest dominate the realm. Ramsagar park, developed in Dinajpur in 1974 encompasses unreal forest of decorative and fruit trees.
Below may be a list of Bangladesh’s National Parks, life sanctuaries, game reserve and alternative conservation areas.
01. Bhawal park – Gazipur
02. Himchari park – Cox’ Bazar
03. Kaptai park – port Hill Tracts
04. Lawachara park – Moulavibazar
05. Medha Kassapia park – Cox’s Bazar
06. Modhupur park – Tangail/Mymensingh
07. Nijhum Dweep park – Noakhali
08. Ramsagar park – Dinajpur
09. Satchari park – Hobigonj
10. Char Kukri-Mukri life Sanctuary – Bhola
11. Chunati life Sanctuary – port
12. Pablakhali life Sanctuary – port Hill Tracts
13. Rema-Kelenga life Sanctuary – Hobigonj
14. Sundarban (East) life Sanctuary – Bagerhat
15. Sundarban (West) life Sanctuary – Satkhira
16. Sundarban (South) life Sanctuary – Khulna
17. Teknaf Game Reserve – Cox’s Bazar
18. Baldha Garden – Dhaka
19. Dulahazara expedition Parks – Cox’s Bazar
20. Madhabkunda Eco-Park – Moulavibazar
21. National arboretum – Dhaka
22. Sitakunda arboretum and Eco-park – port