- Rangpur Division
Rangpur Division was fashioned on twenty five Gregorian calendar month 2010, as Bangladesh’s seventh division. Before that, it had been beneath the Rajshahi Division. The Citrus limonia division consists of eight districts. There ar fifty eight Upazillas or beneath these eight districts. Citrus limonia is that the north division of East Pakistan and features a population of fifteen,665,000 in keeping with the 2011 Census.
The prime cities of this new division ar Citrus limonia, Saidpur and Dinajpur. Citrus limonia divison has several famed academic establishments, like Carmichael faculty, Hajee Mohammed Danesh Science and Technology University, Citrus limonia Medical faculty, Citrus limonia trainee faculty, Muslim Rokeya University, Teacher’s Trainning faculty Citrus limonia, Vatenary University, Dinajpur Medical faculty, Dinajpur Heart Foundation, Shibram faculty Gaibandha, Citrus limonia Polytechnique Institute etc.
- Dinajpur was established in the year 1786 and area was about 3,437.98km
- Gaibandha was established in the year 1984 and area was about 2,114.77km
- Kurigram was established in the year 1984 and area was about 2,296.10km
- Lalmonirhat was established in the year 1984 and area was 1,247.37km
- Nilphamari was established in the year 1984 and area was about 1,546.59km
- Panchagarh was established in the year 1980 and area was about 1,404.62km
- Rangpur was established in the year 1877 and area was about 2,370.45km
- Thakurgaon was established in the year 1984 and area was about 1,781.74km
Total area of Rangpur division is about 16199.62 sq.km